Which leaders performed best over the last 3 decades – American or Chinese?
1. In the last 30 years China’s GDP per capita increased 32 times. 3200 per cent.
2. China’s rise to great power status is the most peaceful ever achieved. It hasn't engaged in any wars during those 30 years (US has one almost every year as well as pursuing policies to overthrow governments and cripple economies through sanctions)
3. Economists globally agree that Chinese growth has benefited US and Aussie consumers by lowering the price of goods
4. China has benefited many countries in Africa, Europe and Asia building key infrastructure on better terms that IMF offer
5. China is achieving better health outcomes than the US
6. Chinese students score higher than American students on IQ tests and international standardised tests